PCE Club - 36th Monthly Event
PCE Club(Parents and Children Education Club) is going to host 36th event on Aug. 12th and 13th.
It is going to be yearly outdoor activity - rafting and camping Trip. Each year, we organized 88 people rafting, 80 people Lake George trip, 60 rafting/camping trip etc.
What: rafting and camping Trip
Goal is to meet friends, networking, enjoy life and fun.
It is a 3.5 hour rafting trip starting from the campground. You need to bring your own tent. Please read the detail on the below email. You should not have any question about this event, just follow it to register if you plan to join us.
No raining day. No Refund.
Every joined family must involve the trip.
No children under 4 years old or 40 pounds is allowed,
everyone has to know how to swim.
You need to bring your own lunch on 12th for rafting.
You need to attend the conference call for this activity. We will inform you by email for conference call.
You need to prepare 2 dishes for dinner/BBQ except common food.
PCE club will not take any responsibility for any damage during this event.
Who: All of your families are welcome to join for fun together. Each family needs to provide one volunteer to help organizing this event including the following team:
1. Organizing event committee (include making reservation, make plan, coordinate, answer the questions, pay the bill first, organizing conference call ,get head count etc)
2. Rafting committee (including arranging the boats, make fighting party to fight using water gun, racing game etc)
3. Camping committee (including setting up tent team, BBQ team, play game team, Karaoke team, campfire team, Fun team, safety team etc)
4. Accounting team (including collecting check, make registration form, head count etc)
The late registration person will be assigned to help on tough task.
Trip Fee (Based on website, if you have good deal/coupon, please let us know):
PCE member (paid yearly member fee) is base price and non-member is $10 extra per family.
Base Price (group rate (20-29 persons group)):
( $36 + $1.5 (damage insurance) per person )plus tax 7.75% = $40.5 per adult Children is free under 11 years old if you can share with other people at same boat ( actually 5th or 6th children is free with 4 adults paid, we will try to arrange it).
Camping Price :
Per tent is $3.
Per person (Adult). $12.00/per person
Children 6 through 11 $6.95/person
Children under 6 FREE
For example: if you have 2 Adults and 2 children(6+), you will pay ($3 + $12 x 2 + $6.95x2 ) = $40.9 per family for camping night. NO REFUND if cancel or rain.
Each family will charge $20 for common fee like campfire wood, some food, plate, cup etc.
All the money if there is left (for example, 10 persons get 1 free etc), it will be automatically donated to PCE Club for fundraising purpose.
Payment: please write the check before Aug. 1st to
PCE Club c/o
8 Azalea Ct,
E. Brunswick, NJ 08816.
(Please write down your name, phone and head count on the check or other note to save our time)
When: Aug. 12th and 13th
Aug. 12th 2006
You must arrive before 10:30am on 12th. There is no signal for cell phone.
11:00am go for rafting
11:30am - 4:00pm, enjoy rafting, please bring water Gun with you for fun
4:30pm - 10:30pm,setup the tent and prepare the dinner, campfire, BBQ party, play card
Aug. 13th 2006
Enjoy yourselves for activity - hiking, fishing, swimming, Then go home.
Or organize the paintball by yourselves.
You must send email first to firstname.lastname@example.org to register before July 25th 12:01pm so that I will reserve the campground and rafting boat on July 27th. No late registration will accept. We will not reply and accept "Count me in etc kind email, you must fill out the form as below".
Then send check to PCE Club before Aug. 1st, no late check will be accepted. You must send this information for reservation. We DON�T accept phone registration.
2. Contact info
3. How many people with you
4. What do you want to join (Camping, rafting,BBQ):
Rafting: how many people:
Camping: How many people,
Join BBQ together or not:
5. Who will be volunteer to help this event at your family, You must involve in this event.
Which field help (organizing the event, BBQ, renting boat, renting camp, buying BBQ stuff, prepare dinner, set up tent, as contact person)
6. Paid member or not
Send registration email to email@example.com every time. You will receive a confirmation email.If not, please call us back.
Accounting team contact:
VP of PCE Club
President of PCE Club
Detail event information:
Chen Xueqin at firstname.lastname@example.org
Jenny Yang at ***-***-0323
Tang Xinhui at email@example.com or call at ***-***-8848
James Gao at firstname.lastname@example.org
WE are going to meet at Kittatinny Campgrounds at Barryville Base and address: 3854 RT. 97, Barryville, NY 12719
The campground is cross the street with Adventure center which is for rafting bus, we have to park at adventure center since the campground can check in after 2:00pm.
Direction: from NY & NJ , 80W to New Jersey Exit 34B. 15N to Rt. 206N, across Milford Bridge. 209N to Port Jervis, NY. Turn left at 2nd light onto 97. ** Go 14 miles to Pond Eddy Base. 21 miles to Barryville Base and Kittatinny Campgrounds (2 1/2 N of village of Barryville). Here it is the phone for Kittatinny, in case you lost
the directioin: 1800-float-kc
Things to bring:
Water Gun, enough food.
* Equipments: Tent, Extra Rope, Some small tools,Lamp (Oil and Electronic), Flash Light, Extra batteries, Map, Compass, matches (lighter), waterproof matt, folding chair
* Cooking Ware: Electric Stove, Pan, Instant cup, bowl, plate, chopsticks,spoons, forks, Napkins, Paper Towels, Table Cloth, some seasoning, cooking oil, plastic bags for garbage, Can Opener, wire extension
* Personal Belongs: Air Mattress, Electric Pumper, Extra battery, Charger, Sleeping bags, Pillow Tooth Brush & Paste, Soap, Shampoo, Conditioner, Comb, Bath Towel, Face wash cloth, Shaver, Hair Spray Long Sleeve Jacket,Long Pants, underwears, exchange clothing, hat, extra pair of shoes Medicine Bag, Bugs Off, Sun Blocks, Dark Reflector for kids, Matt's toy camping equipment
* Rainy Tool: Rainy Day Cover, Rain Coat, Matt's rain boots
* bikes, sports&balls, fishing pole, bait, radio, swimming gear
Drinks: Water, Kids Drink, Beer, Milk, Instant
Coffee in the morning, English tea bag, sugar
Snacks: Party mix, sun flower seeds, Dried Tofu snack, lollipop for kids, cookies for kids, string cheese for kids
Fruit: Grape, Watermelon, Plum, fruit knife
Dinner: 1. Pickled Cu*****ber with Pea Pudding , Double Cooked Beef, Cold Noodle Celery with Peanut, Beef, Garlic Bread, Shrimp
Breakfast: 1. Chicken Noodle Soup, Rice, Chopped Veggie
2. Tea Egg